Thursday, March 13, 2008

purchases

ZOMG I bought stuff today!!!

I bought 2 hats.

I got the new A's authentic hat. It's OK but I'm not crazy over it. As an A's fan I bought it anyway. It feels complete cause I got all 4 authentic hats.


I also got the new Indians hat with the C.

I didn't get the new Blue Jays hat cause it's wack. If they wanted to get the retro look they should have made it more like the real thing. Green underbill with a non raised logo and no MLB logo in the back. Fuckin' n00bs.
New Phillies was meh as well.

I wish New Era would go back to the grey underbills cause I don't like the black ones. The polyester is alright with me but I still like the wool ones.

Baseball season around the corner. w00t w00t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home